Winton is very proud of its school uniform and every child is expected to wear
it every day.
It consists of
- A red school sweatshirt or cardigan for all children up to Year 5
- Black sweatshirt for Year 6
- Red or white plain t-shirt, polo shirt, blouse or shirt
- Grey or black skirts or trousers. No jeans.
- Red striped or check dresses (for summer)
- Hijabs should be in school colours (red, white or black)
- School shoes should be black or ‘mostly black’.
All children need a P.E kit
- a pair of dark shorts, or leggings
- a plain white T-shirt or a red Winton T-shirt
- a pair of trainers or plimsolls.
- tracksuits are needed for games sessions outside in colder months
Children will not be able to take part in PE lessons if they do not have the correct kit. If your child has swimming sessions they will need a swimming costume or trunks and a towel. School sweatshirts, cardigans, T-shirts and book bags are available from Rough Cut Casuals, 16 Chapel Market, N1 9EZ
Please send children to school in sensible footwear that is comfortable and that they can run about in.
Every year, the new Year 6 pupils are presented with a ‘black jumper’ by the school on entry to Year 6. This is provided by the school free of charge. This is to signify that they are the oldest pupils in the school and that they have responsibilities to support others and act as role-models.
School uniform does get lost or mislaid. Please help us to find it easily by writing your child’s name on all items of clothing.