“The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.”
Plutarch 46-120 AD
Our curriculum is designed to inspire a quest for learning, throughout life that is rooted in the here and now, preparing us for the world of tomorrow.
Winton Primary is a unique and diverse school in the heart of King's Cross, committed to providing an education of a world-class standard where all pupils can thrive and achieve their potential.
Our ambitious and inspiring curriculum aims to develop the whole child as a unique intelligent learner by:
- developing curiosity through inquiry led to learning
- creating knowledgeable intelligent thinkers that engage with issues both locally and globally
- expressing ourselves confidently
- acting with integrity, honesty, and dignity with a strong sense of fairness and justice
- appreciate our own cultures and histories as well as the values and traditions of others
- showing empathy, compassion, and respect and strive to make a difference
- working independently with determination to explore new ideas and to face challenges