The Learning Quarter Partnership is a unique and diverse learning community in the heart of London, committed to providing education of a world class standard where all pupils can thrive and achieve their potential.
Our ambitious and inspiring curriculum aims to develop the whole child as a unique, intelligent learner by:
· developing curiosity through inquiry-led learning
· creating knowledgeable, intelligent thinkers that engage with issues both locally and globally
· expressing and communicating confidently
· acting with integrity, honesty and dignity, with a strong sense of fairness and justice
· appreciate familiar cultures and histories, as well as the values and traditions of others
· showing empathy, compassion and respect and striving to make a difference
· working independently with determination to explore new ideas and to face challenges
The curriculum drivers are the values on which our curriculum is planned and delivered in order to support the achievement of our intent and inspire all pupils to participate actively in their learning and to engage fully in the intellectual life of the school.
We place great value on the development of children as individuals who have empathy, compassion and respect. We have a commitment to ensure our pupils act to make a positive difference in the lives of others and in the world around us.
We have high expectations for developing our pupils’ speech, language and communication skills. This focus strengthens our pupils’ ability to learn at a deeper level, allowing them to articulate their learning and have the confidence to express themselves and perform.
Curiosity and Possibility
We nurture our children to be curious, developing skills for inquiry and research. We develop critical and creative thinking skills to analyse and take responsible action on complex problems.
We appreciate our own cultures and personal histories, as well as the values and traditions of others. We offer an enriched curriculum which fully exploits links with rich art and cultural venues on our doorstep in Islington, the great City of London and the wilder world we share.
Our children will leave the Learning Quarter Partnership as confident, intelligent, respectful global citizens who are ready for the world of tomorrow.